Le Vignoble du Ruisseau
While you discover our covered bridge, our vines and the view on the mountains, relax to the sound of the creek on our beautiful terraces and enjoy a sit down tasting hosted by one of our oenophiles. Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Vidal are grown in our vineyard and transformed in our cellar. Le Vignoble du Ruisseau has a patent pending technology to grow a large volume of Vinifera grapes varieties in Quebec, all possible due to a geothermal system. The result is the exquisite and distinct taste that defines Le Vignoble du Ruisseau. Being also a maple syrup producer we elaborate about thirty different gluten free maple syrup products. The variety of products that we offer on site can tickle the taste buds of any best fine palates.
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Other Sparkling wine and maple products
- Other Tastings on the terrace. Rooms available for events.
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule Daily, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Member of the Route des vins de l'Estrie Wine Route