Le Vignoble du Ruisseau
While you discover our covered bridge, our vines and the view on the mountains, relax to the sound of the creek on our beautiful terraces and enjoy a sit down tasting hosted by one of our oenophiles. Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewürztraminer and Vidal are grown in our vineyard and transformed in our cellar. Le Vignoble du Ruisseau has a patent pending technology to grow a large volume of Vinifera grapes varieties in Quebec, all possible due to a geothermal system. The result is the exquisite and distinct taste that defines Le Vignoble du Ruisseau.
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Other Sparkling wine, maple wine, maple sparkling wine and maple products.
- Other Tastings on the terrace. Rooms available for events.
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round, closed December 25 and January 1st.
- Detailed schedule Daily, 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route