ZEC Saint-Romain (Sentier de la rivière Felton)
Accès via la route 108 (entre Stornoway et Saint-Romain), Saint-Romain Quebec, G0Y1L0 (Get Directions)
The three kilometre hiking trails showcase the Felton River, as well as the upgrading of the aquatic habitats for salmonids make this stretch of river an exceptional fishing area. Berry picking in season.
- Departure 707, route 108, between Stornoway and Saint-Romain
- Arrival 707, route 108, between Stornoway and Saint-Romain
- Number of trails 1
- Total length (km) 3
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Characteristics Groomed trail along the banks of the Felton River. Interpretation panels. Facilities for trout fishing.
- Picnic areas
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- Number of camping platforms 12
- Number of cabins 4
- Camping platforms
- Schedule May to September
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates $10 per car (auto-perception at the ZEC entrance.
- Payment options cash