Domaine du Ridge
At the renowned Domaine du Ridge you will discover wines produced with care by two oenologists. Upon arrival you will be charmed by the decor, old buildings and vineyards. Come taste our wine at our boutique. Hungry? Taste local products and enjoy the magnificent outdoor terrace ($). Looking for a unique activity? Take part in the Epicurean package that has already welcomed over 10,000 visitors! The activity will introduce you to the different facets of Quebec's viticulture and wine-tasting. Finish off with a tasting of local products and take home your souvenir cup, by reservations.
- Country dining
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Other Champagne method. Late-harvest vintages. Fortified wine. Port-style wine.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Other Picnic area, petanque and outdoor terrace.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year round. Closed during the holiday season.
- Detailed schedule May to October: daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. November to April: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Public Grand Prize: Bise d'Automne, Gold Medal 2013. Public Grand Prize: Champs de Florence, rosé wine, Silver Medal 2013