Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise
The Domaine Côtes d’Ardoise is Québec’s premier winery. Founded in 1980, it currently produces more than 10 products; all sold on-site as well as the Marché des Saveurs at the Jean-Talon market in Montreal. Our large tent is available for weddings, anniversaries, etc., by reservation. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions.
- Country dining
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Late-harvest wine. Natural sweet wines. Sparkling cider. Ice cider.
- Other Sculpture and photo exhibitions from July to October.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round. Variable schedule according to season.
- Detailed schedule May 15 to October 31, daily, Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. November 1 to May 14, Friday to Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Monday to Thursday, by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Vin Rouge Côte d'Ardoise 2014, Silver medal, Grands Vins du Québec contest. Riesling, Gold medal, 2015 and Silver medal, 2016.