Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise
The Domaine Côtes d’Ardoise is Québec’s premier winery. Founded in 1980, it currently produces more than 10 products; sold on-site as well as at the Marché du Vieux Port in Québec. Certain products sold at the Société des alcools du Québec and at Métro grocery stores. Our large tent is available for weddings, anniversaries, etc., by reservation. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions.
- Country dining
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Late-harvest wine. Natural sweet wines. Sparkling cider. Ice cider.
- Other Sculpture and photo exhibitions from July to October.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round, variable schedule according to season.
- Detailed schedule May 15 to October 31, daily, Monday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. November 1 to May 14, Friday to Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Monday to Thursday, by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Vin Rouge Côte d'Ardoise 2014, Silver medal, Grands Vins du Québec contest. Riesling, Gold medal, 2015 and Silver medal, 2016.