Vignoble de la Bauge
Vignoble de la Bauge offers visitors extraordinary experiences. Visit the vineyard on a sleigh with Multisensory tasting, on an elevated terrace in the heart of our vineyards. Visit the facilities and discover our new wine in the company of the winemaker. Food and wine pairing. Visit the animal farm on several hectares to see wild boar, deer and many other exotic animals. Visitors can eat on site or harvest with the winegrower in the fall. Old barn respecting the original structure furnished with a bar for receptions and weddings for up to 150 guests. Beautiful place, boutique, bistro, terraces and picnic areas ... not to be missed!
- Country dining
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Deer terrine, wild boar liver mousse and other homemade products.
- Other Visit the winery, meal, reception hall.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Schedule May to October.
- Detailed schedule May 1 to October 15, daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. October 16 to December 23, weekends, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 24 to April 30, call in advance.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Créateurs de saveurs