Vignoble Gagliano inc.
The Gagliano winery is centrally located along the Wine Route, among the pastoral hills of Dunham Valley. Taste the wines produced on site, visit our shop, take a moment to relax on the walking trail through our woods, take a guided tour or just enjoy a delicious picnic you’ve made using products from the region. We offer white, rosé and red wines and fortified liqueurs, ice cider and berry cider. In addition to its wine and ciders, the shop offers wonderful local gift ideas. The Gagliono family welcomes you for a pleasant visit.
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Sparkling wine. Port-style wine.
- Other Gourmet picnic baskets, May 15 - Oct. 15. Gourmet shop.
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year-round. January to April: weekends only.
- Detailed schedule May to October, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. November and December, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. January to April: weekends and by reservation on week days.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs