Vignoble Les Trois Clochers
An enchanting setting in a region full of history. Relaxed and cozy environment allowing pleasantly surprising tastings. Our products: white wine, rosé, red wine, citrus aperitifs and port-style wine and ice wine. For a friendly and memorable experience, come enjoy!
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Mistelle.
- Other Tasting and boutique.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year-round. November to June, weekends only.
- Detailed schedule June 24 to October 31: daily, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. November 1 to June 23: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Sylver medal winner at the 2014 « Les grands vins du Québec », Trois Clochers white wine.