Le Château de cartes, vignoble et cidrerie
A vineyard and cider-house that stands out for the wide range of wines and ciders and for the frieldliness of the experience in the boutique. To be enjoyed à la carte or in a package: sparkling wine, white, gray, red, late harvest, ice and fortified wine, sparkling cider, ice cider and fortified. Guided tours by reservation, unique wine cellar. Picnic area and outdoor terrace. Wood oven pizza on weekends in season.
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Sparkling wine, late harvest, fortified wines, sparkling cider, ice cider and fortified ciders.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Other Large outdoor terrace and oven-baked pizza on weekends.
- Sales outlet
- Schedule June to October. November to May, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule June 24 to October 31, daily, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. 1st November to June 23, by reservation.
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Médaille d'Or - Vendange tardive, Concours Les Grands Vins du Québec 2015. Médaille d'Argent - Mousseux Rosé, Concours Les Grands Vins du Québec 2015. Médaille d'Argent - Vin rouge, Marquette, Concours Les Grands Vins du Québec 2015. Médaille d'Or - Pommenbulles, Concours Le Mondial des Cidres 2016. Médaille d'Or - Cidre de glace, Concours Le Mondial des Cidres 2016.