Parc régional du Marécage-des-Scots
A 16 km multifunctional trail in the forest. In addition to the trail, two short trails with panoramic views are accessible on the edge of McLeod brook. See the Cycling path section of the Parc régional du Marécage-des-Scots.
- Departure Walter MacKenzie Park, Scotstown
- Arrival Parc national du Mont-Mégantic, Franceville sector
- Number of trails 2
- Total length (km) 8
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Characteristics Shared with cyclists
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) http://mrchsf.com/pdf/marecage/CartemarecageScots.pdf
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Closed during hunting season and spring thaw.
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance free