Parcours de Marche au Coeur de Mégantic - Long hike
Discover the region one step at a time. A 115-km trail awaits hiking enthusiasts in the Mégantic region. See the highest peaks in southern Quebec at the limits of the Eastern Townships. The circuit consists of two segments: Chemin des 4 Monts which forms a 74-km circle around the mountain and allows hikers to visit the villages of Val-Racine, Hampden, Scotstown, La Patrie and Notre-Dame-des-Bois. The second segment, the Chemin du Lac (41 km) passes through the villages of Piopolis and Marston and ends in the heart of the City of Lac-Mégantic.
- Departure Val-Racine village
- Arrival Town of Lac-Mégantic
- Total length (km) 115
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Picnic areas
- Other services Luggage transportation, shuttle service, planning and booking accommodation.
- Gift shop
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- Schedule June to September.
- Detailed schedule Daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Entrance free
- Detailed rates Individual access : $40 Luggage transportation: $15/luggage Shuttle: $25/pers. Planning and booking accommodation: $50.
- Payment options Cash, debit and credit card