Parcours de Marche au Coeur de Mégantic - Long hikes and pilgrimages
The mini Compostelle offers a 115-km trail. The course has two segments: the Chemin des 4 Monts forming a 74-km loop around the Mégantic Massif and the Chemin du Lac’s 41-km trail, which runs around the north side of the lake. A perfect outing for walking, running or biking. See the highest peaks of southern Quebec at the limits of the Eastern Townships and discover the region one step at a time.
- Departure Val-Racine village
- Arrival Town of Lac-Mégantic
- Total length (km) 115
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Picnic areas
- Other services Luggage transportation, shuttle service, planning and booking accommodation.
- Gift shop
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- Schedule June to September.
- Detailed schedule Daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Entrance free
- Detailed rates Individual access : $45 Luggage transportation: $15/luggage Shuttle: $25/pers. Planning and booking accommodation: $50.
- Payment options Cash, debit and credit card