Les Sentiers de l'Estrie inc.
The oldest long hiking trail in Quebec. From Glen Sutton to Kingsbury, passing through the main summits of the region: Mounts Sutton, Singer, Glen, Foster, Chagnon, Orford and Chapman. We also offer group outings on our trails as well as elsewhere in Quebec and in the United States. Come and walk with us.
- Departure Variable according to destination
- Arrival Variable according to destination
- Number of trails 1
- Total length (km) 200
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Difficulty level: Difficult
- Characteristics 12 zones: Sherbrooke, Chapman, Stoke, Kingsbury, Brompton, Orford, Bolton, Glen, Écho, Sutton, Richmond, East Angus. Topographic map or for GPS and topoguide available.
- Picnic areas
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) See on the website
- Dogs permitted on leash no
- Number of camping platforms 16
- Camping platforms
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourism and Leisure Companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Spring thaw and hunting season: variable schedule.
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $6/day. Yearly membership: Adult: $45.00. 2 adults (family): $70. Child (18 years old and -): free.
- Payment options By the website : Paypal, cheque, credit card Self perception at every entrance : cash