Parc national de Frontenac
- Departure South sector; 2 departure points: Discovery Service Centre and Camping de la Baie Sauvage. Saint-Daniel sector : 3 departure points: Service Centre, La Tourbière and Sous-bois trail.
- Arrival South sector; 2 departure points: Discovery Service Centre and Camping de la Baie Sauvage. Saint-Daniel sector : 3 departure points: Service Centre, La Tourbière and Sous-bois trail.
- Number of trails 8
- Total length (km) 40
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Characteristics Lakes, wetlands and gentle hills invite you to discover the great outdoors with over 200 bird species. Picnic area. Possibility to combine hiking and canoe (le Massif in South sector). Lodging: Cottages, campground, canoe-camping and ready-to-camp units.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Gift shop
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) Trail map
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Trail patrol
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Cross-country skiing
- Accessible telephone
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Number of campsites 219
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule Variable. For more information visit www.sepaq.com/frontenac/information
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates See the website
- Payment options Cash, Debit card, Mastercard, Visa
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions
Camping Parc national de Frontenac, Baie Sauvage (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
Located on the shores of Grand lac Saint-François, discover four camping loops in a luxuriant nature. Some even have direct access to the water. For the more adventurous, experiment...
Hébergement Parc national de Frontenac (Accommodations / Cottages, Condos and Apartments)
An exceptional natural environment offering resort stays in pure nature. Eight cozy and comfortable cottages accommodating 2 to 12 people, located on the shores with stunning views...