Parc national de Frontenac
- Departure South sector; two departure points: Discovery Service Centre and Camping de la Baie Sauvage. Saint-Daniel sector : Service Centre, Tourbière and Sous-bois trail.
- Arrival South sector; two departure points: Discovery Service Centre and Camping de la Baie Sauvage. Saint-Daniel sector : Service Centre, Tourbière and Sous-bois trail.
- Number of trails 8
- Total length (km) 40
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Characteristics Lakes, wetlands and gentle hills invite you to discover the great outdoors with over 200 bird species. Lodging: Cottages, campground, canoe-camping and ready-to-camp units.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Gift shop
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) Trail map
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Trail patrol
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Cross-country skiing
- Accessible telephone
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Number of campsites 219
- Cabins no
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule Variable
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates See the website
- Payment options Cash, Debit card, Mastercard, Visa
Camping Parc national de Frontenac, Baie Sauvage (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
Located on the shores of Grand lac Saint-François, discover four camping loops in a luxuriant nature. Some even have direct access to the water. For the more adventurous, experiment...
Hébergement Parc national de Frontenac (Accommodations / Cottages, Condos and Apartments)
An exceptional natural environment offering resort stays in pure nature. Eight cozy and comfortable cottages accommodating 2 to 12 people, located on the shores with stunning views...