Parc historique de La Poudrière de Windsor
The Poudrière de Windsor trails offer a warm welcome in a 100-year-old building that once housed an old black powder factory. Pair culture with your activities and enjoy a permanent exhibition (Dust & Light) included in your daily package. The trails are adjacent to the Watopeka River and crisscross the land of the Domtar paper mill. It is possible to make loops varying from 1 km to 6.25 km. Come and discover our beautiful landscapes.
- Total length Snowshoeing Trails (km) 12.56
- Number of easy trails (Snowshoeing) 4
- Number of Snowshoeing Trails 7
- Number of difficult trails (Snowshoeing) 1
- Number of intermediate trails (Snowshoeing) 2
- Total length cross-country skiing trails (km) 12.87
- Number of cross-country skiing trails 7
- Number of easy trails (cross-country skiing) 4
- Number of intermediate trails (Cross-Country Ski) 2
- Number of difficult trails (Cross-Country Skiing) 1
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Gift shop
- Trail maps available onsite
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- Accessible telephone
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Detailed schedule Wednesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates $5.00 per day. Season member pass at $40.00. Free for Windsor residents.