Mont Hereford / Neil-Tillotson Hiking Trail
Renowned for its beautiful scenery and villages in bloom, the Mount Hereford region has 12 km of remarkable mountain walking trails with the Neil-Tillotson Hiking Trail. Access is free and the trail is accessible in winter for mountain snowshoeing. Hikers headed for the summit will come across balsam fir trees, streams cascading down slopes, and the Donat Falls. The summit provides a view of the American mountains and valleys. Closed during hunting season. Call prior to leaving home.
- Departure 557, Coaticook Road in East Hereford
- Arrival 557, Coaticook Road in East Hereford
- Number of trails 2
- Total length (km) 12
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Characteristics Evergreens, streams, falls. View of American mountains and valleys. Bird-watching and snowshoeing.
- Picnic areas
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) Trail map
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Cross-country skiing
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Closed during hunting season.
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance free