Cabane à sucre du Pic Bois
On top of a mountain surrounded by 300-year-old trees, visit a rustic and authentic sugar shack and enjoy a traditional meal from the sugaring-off days. A beautiful maple tree interpretation trail travels through the centuries-old forest. Warm welcomes, personal service and the spirit of yesteryear all add to a unique atmosphere. Located in the woods in the Brigham area, close to Bromont in the Eastern Townships. La Presse rates us the second-best such place in Quebec (April 5, 2003).
- Specialities Traditional maple syrup operation. Sugar on snow. Sugar shack meals year round. Walking trail. Maple vinegar. Gift packages.
- Open year-round
- Schedule March and April.
- Detailed schedule By reservation. Buffet served at noon and 6 p.m. Two halls available.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2nd best sugar shack in Québec (La Presse). Gold Medal winner, sirop d'érable d'EXCEPTION Commanderie de l'érable 2012 to 2015. Créatif de l'érable vinaigre d'érable d'EXCEPTION Fédération des Acériculteur du Québec, 2009 to 2015.