Vignoble de l'Orpailleur - ÉCONOMUSÉE de la Vigne et du Vin
The Orpailleur vineyard, a pioneer in its industry in Quebec, established its first vines in 1982 in the beautiful valley of Dunham. Since then, Charles-Henri de Coussergues, wine-maker and owner, is constantly pushing his limits to satisfy the wine industry in Quebec. The Orpailleur winery offers ten wines and is proud of the increasing national and international recognition from numerous experts. L’Orpailleur wines have been awarded over 140 medals in various international contests, which is an acknowledgment that helps us to share our knowledge. The 10 l’Orpailleur wines form a line of taste that expands boundaries to please your taste buds. With the support of Quebecers, these wines now account for over 40% of the SAQ’s Quebec wine sales, and are available in 265 branches.
- Country dining
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Raw, traditional method, gray wine, mistelle.
- Other Vineyard path, restaurant-terrace, receptions. Country boutique. Vine and Wine Economuseum.
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule November 1 to April 30: 10 am. to 4:30 p.m. Summer: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Regional Award Winner - Grands Prix du tourisme Desjardins des Cantons-de-l'Est 2014