Léon Courville vigneron
The Leon Courville Vineyard is located on an exceptional rural setting with stunning views of the Eastern Townships. With its century-old sugar shack, the vineyard was planted on gravel and clay hillsides overlooking the Lake Brome. A beautiful winery, with the most modern equipment, overlooking the vineyard. Our vineyard produces red and white wines, aged wines in oak barrels, late harvest and ice wines as well as sparkling wines. Since opening in 2005, the wines produced at the Léon Courville vineyard won several awards and has attracted many fans and connoisseurs.
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Champagne method.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round, closed December 24 to January 3.
- Detailed schedule June 24 to Thanksgiving: daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thanksgiving to June 24: Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Weekends: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closing at 3 p.m. on the last weekend of August.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Grands Vins du Québec 2016: Gold Medal, Cuvée Anniversiare; Silver medal, Réserve Chardonnay 2013.