Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne »
- Departure Au Diable Vert, 169, chemin Staines
- Arrival Au Diable Vert, 169, chemin Staines
- Number of trails 10
- Total length (km) 14
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Difficulty level: Difficult
- Characteristics 320° of panoramic views. Private trails with log bridges and interpretation panels. Junction with the Sentiers de l’Estrie, the Réserve naturelle des Montagnes Vertes and the Sutton Environmental Park Network ($).
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Other services VéloVolant, kayak and SUP
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) Trail map
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Trail patrol
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Cross-country skiing
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule From 9 a.m. to sunset
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult : $5 Child (15 years old and -) : free
- Payment options Cash, Debit card, Visa, Mastercard,
Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne » (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
The mountain-side Au Diable Vert Inn has 25 rustic camping sites, far away one of the other, so every camper can enjoy the beauty and the serenity of the nature in all tranquility....
Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne » (Accommodations / Non-traditional lodging (Cabins, Yurts and tipis))
Rustic wood-heated cabins (open year-round) nestled at an altitude of more than 1000 feet with the best views in the Eastern Townships. Enjoy a unique tree house experience and...
Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne » (Accommodations / Outfitters)
Our 100-year old mountain lodge will take you back in time with bear rugs, antlers and alpine memorabilia. The fully licensed terrace overlooks the Missisquoi river valley with...