Les Jardins Vivaces de Fernand
Open to the public since 1994, this garden covers over 140,000 square feet, distinguishing itself through an impressive variety of perennials and an exceptional array of colours. More than 100,000 plants and over 2500 species of perennial are arranged in different rock gardens. Two ponds, a 500 foot waterfall, 15 bridges, trellis, arches and wood furniture are added to this true haven of peace…accompanied by the singing of birds, the smell of flowers, the sound of the water streaming and a warm welcome. We're looking forward to seeing you!
- Schedule June 15 to Labour Day. Closed on Mondays.
- Detailed schedule Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $17. Child: 6-10 yrs old: $10. 20 pers. or more, by reservation: $15. Season pass: $35.
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions In celebration of Canada’s sesquicentennial, awarded « Canada 150 Garden experience »