Sherbrooke - Urban walks
Whether you are more of a peaceful walker in nature or an urban hiker in search of action, Sherbrooke has the perfect trail for you. In addition to coming across structures reflecting the city’s history, you’ll discover rare species of wildlife and plants lying hidden in the various ecosystems. A genuine paradise for both nature enthusiasts and those passionate about history and heritage. With its 13 walking sites, Sherbrooke has the perfect trail for you. Check out the list of the 14 urban walking locations. Brochure including routes for easy hiking, available at the tourist information office.
- Departure Variable according to destination
- Arrival Variable according to destination
- Number of trails 14
- Total length (km) 70.6
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Difficulty level: Difficult
- Characteristics 14 beautiful places to walk in Sherbrooke.
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Reception and information staff
- Restaurant on site
- Open year-round
- Entrance free