Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne »
- Total length Snowshoeing Trails (km) 14
- Number of easy trails (Snowshoeing) 3
- Number of Snowshoeing Trails 10
- Number of difficult trails (Snowshoeing) 2
- Number of intermediate trails (Snowshoeing) 5
- Total length cross-country skiing trails (km) 10
- Number of cross-country skiing trails 4
- Number of intermediate trails (Cross-Country Ski) 2
- Number of difficult trails (Cross-Country Skiing) 2
- Arrival 169, Staines Road, Glen Sutton
- Departure 169, Staines Road, Glen Sutton.
- Characteristics Nordic and off-track skiing.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Downloadable trail map (URL address)
- Trail maps available onsite
- Equipment rental
- Equipment rental (snowshoe)
- Ski rental
- Trail patrol
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Heated relay station
- Off-trails (Snowshoeing)
- Off-trails (Cross-Country Skiing)
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Accessible telephone
- Teepees no
- Detailed schedule 9 a.m. to sunset
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates $5
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions The Canadian Tourism Awards : Small or Medium-sized Business of the Year Award 2012
Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne » (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
The mountain-side Au Diable Vert Inn has 25 rustic camping sites, far away one of the other, so every camper can enjoy the beauty and the serenity of the nature in all tranquility....
Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne » (Accommodations / Non-traditional lodging (Cabins, Yurts and tipis))
Rustic wood-heated cabins (open year-round) nestled at an altitude of more than 1000 feet with the best views in the Eastern Townships. Enjoy a unique tree house experience and...
Au Diable Vert « Station de montagne » (Accommodations / Outfitters)
Our 100-year old mountain lodge will take you back in time with bear rugs, antlers and alpine memorabilia. The fully licensed terrace overlooks the Missisquoi river valley with...