Val Caudalies - vignoble et cidrerie
Val Caudalies is a cider and wine business dedicated to the production of ciders and fine wines, made from the fruits of its vineyard and orchard. Three associates were able to develop distinctive products of outstanding quality and popularity. During your visit, enjoy a picnic while admiring the beautiful scenery, pick apples and grapes (in season), take a walk in a beautiful setting and visit our boutique. We also offer the possibility to rent the site and its new covered terrace to hold various country-style events (family reunions, weddings, birthdays, etc.).
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Ice cider and sparkling wine, late-harvest wine, fortified wine, first Quebec vermouth wine, apples, fresh juice, grapes, must, local products.
- Other Pick-your-own apples and grapes. 3-km hiking trail.
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Exceptions to the regular schedule November to April, by reservation.
- Schedule May to October.
- Detailed schedule Week days, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekends, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. November to April, by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Compétition du Mondial des cidres 2015: Gold medal. Compétition du Mondial des cidres de glace 2014: Silver medal.