Vignoble Chapelle Ste Agnès
- Country dining
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Natural sweet wines.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Other Events, weddings. Guided tours/tastings: Wed. and Sun., 1:30 p.m. Duration: 2 hr. No restrictions from June 1 to Oct. 31. Mini visits by reservation. Consult our Web site.
- Sales outlet
- Schedule June to October. November to May by reservation.
- Detailed schedule June to October: guided tours (2 hrs). Wednesdays and Sundays, 1:30 p.m., without reservation. Mini-visits (30 min.), daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Year-round for groups (8 persons or more), by reservation. Off-season, by appointment.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions See press review on our Web site.
Vignoble Chapelle Ste-Agnès (Accommodations / Other classified establishments)
Now you can also stay overnight in the magic of the vineyard! Come and spend a relaxing and comfortable stay at Chapelle Ste Agnès Vineyard, quality accommodations in an unusual...