La Halte des Pèlerins
Country-style or urban? For an incomparable cultural and sensory experience at a single location, only five minutes from downtown Sherbrooke, a visit to the Halte des Pèlerins vineyard is a must! The only urban vineyard in Quebec. In addition to producing outstanding wines, it offers a joyful mix of entertainment and a variety of epicurean products to savor. During the visits and tastings, these wine enthusiasts will make you live an unforgettable, informative and fun visit! The vineyard offers packages according to your needs. Enjoy the country-style pleasures, with all urban amenities!
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Aperitifs, fortified wine (Port-style), red ice wine
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Other Animated guided tours. Groups welcome!
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Schedule May 1 to October 15.
- Detailed schedule May, week-ends, noon to 5 p.m. June to October 15, daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. *Schedule subject to changes without notice: consult Web site.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Member of the Route des vins de l'Estrie Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions LES GRANDS VINS DU QUÉBEC 2016 : Silver Medal pour Le Graal (red ice wine). BRONZE Medal for La Halte des Pèlerins – White wine, La Halte des Pèlerins – Vin Rosé et Le Voyageur (vin blanc demi-doux) COUPE DES NATIONS 2014 : Silver Medal for Le Graal