Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Departure Entrance of the Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook, 135 Michaud Street during high season.
- Arrival Entrance of the Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook, 135 Michaud Street during high season.
- Number of trails 3
- Total length (km) 20
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Difficulty level: Difficult
- Characteristics In the heart of the Coaticook river valley. The world’s longest suspended footbridge in North America. Historical paths.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Gift shop
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) Trail map
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Hiking equipment rental
- Trail patrol
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Restaurant on site
- Accessible telephone
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Number of cabins 2
- Number of campsites 175
- Schedule May to November.
- Detailed schedule May to June 23, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 24 to Labour Day, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Labour Day to beginning of November, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed during hunting season no
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $7.50. Child: $4.50
- Payment options Visa, Mastercard, debit card, cash
Camping Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
Wooded, calm and enchanting. The Parc de la Gorge campground is the ideal place for your stay in the Coaticook area. Outdoor pool, hiking, small farm, mountain biking, night illuminated...