Parc national de la Yamaska
- Total length Snowshoeing Trails (km) 9.7
- Number of easy trails (Snowshoeing) 4
- Number of Snowshoeing Trails 4
- Total length cross-country skiing trails (km) 48.4
- Number of cross-country skiing trails 3
- Number of easy trails (cross-country skiing) 3
- Arrival Discovery and Visitors Centre
- Departure Discovery and Visitors Centre
- Characteristics Marked ungroomed trails
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Gift shop
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) www.sepaq.com/dotAsset/cbd5fcba-0920-474e-93d4-823a88c80b7f.pdf
- Trail maps available onsite
- Crampon rental
- Equipment rental
- Equipment rental (snowshoe)
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- Heated relay station
- Tourist signs
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Accessible telephone
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Detailed schedule Entrance office open daily, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Services lodge, Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $8.50. Children (6-17 yrs. old): free. Annual access card available! Information available at the customer service desk.
Camping Parc national de la Yamaska (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
Our 147 campsites, with or without service, allows you to live unforgettable moments with the family! Why not try our Huttopia tents. 26 fully equipped tents, bring your own bedding,...
Parc national de la Yamaska - Chalet Nature (Accommodations / Cottages, Condos and Apartments)
Nature cabins… Comfort in the heart of the forest! They can easily accommodate your family of 4 while giving you access to many activities such as hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country...