Vignoble Bromont, former Domaine Vitis, is located on the southwest mountainside of Bromont. Start your stay in this part of the country and savor every moment of this environment where time seems to stand still. Enjoy a range of white, rosé, red wines. The 10 000 vines planted in 2008 are now producing on average two bottles per plant and will be the first to welcome you upon your arrival. Welcome to Vignoble Bromont!
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Other Fine cheese from renowed regional Fromagerie Nouvelle France.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Sales outlet
- Schedule June to October.
- Detailed schedule Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Otherwise, by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route