UNION LIBRE cidre & vin
UNION LIBRE cidre & vin is a brand of cider and wine. It evokes the union of knowledge and freedom of the senses in order to create unique aromas, flavors and textures in a spirit of creative freedom. Devoted to the production of ciders and wines, the domain is inspired by the FIRE and the ICE to create distinctive products. Leading producer of Fire Cider, the 75 acre Estate is devoted to the production of distinctive ciders and wines.
- Country dining
- Guided tours
- White wine
- Other Sale and tastings.
- Other Cider tastings. FIRE cider tasting.
- Sales outlet
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round. Closed December 25 and January 1.
- Detailed schedule Daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. December 24 and 31, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed on December 25 and January 1.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions No. 1 destination in Dunham according to TripAdvisor. Many Gold medals award in wine and cider contests.