At Clos Saragnat, ecological balance is our priority. We are certified organic (Quebec Vrai) since 2011. Our production is limited by the complexity and amount of work required for these crops. Our efforts and research is mainly devoted to the development of high quality products, converted into wine by Christian Barthomeuf, co-owner, creator of ice cider in 1989 and pillar of the Dunham viticulture in 1980. Christian has also developed the first ice wine of Quebec in 1989 and the first straw wine in 2000. Conference tours, visit our Web site.
- Guided tours
- Ice Wine
- Other Straw wine, farm-produced sparkling cider, aperitifs, ice cider.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Schedule May 6 to October 29.
- Detailed schedule May 6 to September 4, daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. September 5 to October 29, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed on Tuesdays. November 18-19, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. winter sale. Other days by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route