Miellerie Lune de Miel
Prepare yourselves to enter the fascinating world of bees! A captivating guided tour for all awaits you on their well-organized social life and the production of honey. Follow all stages of their lives with our explanations, our animated film or our video presentation. See the work of the beekeeper and the bees in action in a totally secure environment. Enter a "Giant Bee". Enjoy one of our 15 varieties of honey and visit our gift shop. An outdoor play area, small animals and an animated notebook will please to children.
- Guided tours
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Groups and boutique: open year-round.
- Schedule June to October. Groups and boutique: open year round.
- Detailed schedule Visits: June 1 to June 23 and Sept. 2 to Oct. 15: weekends at 11 a.m. for children and at 2 p.m. Visits: June 24 to Sept. 1, daily, 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. for children. Adult: 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $8. Child: $6.
- Group rates available
Membership in a network
- Créateurs de saveurs
- Agritourism buisness