Parcours Missisquoi Nord
Explore beautiful forest trails, discrete and dazzling landscapes, enjoy kayaking in the river, and discover the wildlife. The Missisquoi Nord Valley offers idyllic opportunity to those who will adventure off the beaten track. Access is free for all.
- Departure Rest stops, parks, and parking areas along Route 245 and the Missisquoi Nord River.
- Number of trails 13
- Total length (km) 55
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Difficulty level: Difficult
- Characteristics Network access from villages in the Valley: 55 km of forest trails, geocaching, natural and cultural heritage interpretation routes.
- Picnic areas
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) http://missisquoinord.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/carte-mn-2016.pdf
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Access to drinking water
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round. Closed during thaw period and hunting season.
- Detailed schedule For information : Eastman tourist information office: open year-round (week-ends in winter). June to September, daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Potton: June to mid-October, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance free