Vignoble La Grenouille
At Vignoble La Grenouille, the owners welcome you for a free tasting of their products on a former equestrian farm located on a road lined with large maple trees and a magnificent view of the Vermont Mountains. Enjoy harvest time by picking grapes to take home (mid-August to late September) Come learn more about the culture of the vine and winemaking through interpretation equipment located in the tasting room or take part in a guided tour animated by the owner.
- Grape harvest
- Guided tours
- Red wine
- White wine
- Other Sparkling white wine.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Other Pick-your-own grapes. Interpretation equipment on the vine culture and the making of wine. Picnic tables on site.
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Schedule May to November.
- Detailed schedule May 1 to June 23: Thursday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 24 to mid-October: daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mid-October to November 30: Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Other times, by appointment.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Ixoxo – 2015: Bronze medal, Finger Lakes International Competition. Granota (rosé) - 2013: Superior Silver medalist and top ranked in the top 3 best rosés evaluated during the Wine Festival in Quebec in November 2014.