Vignoble Chemin de la Rivière
Vignoble du Chemin de la Rivière is located near the Magog River uniting Lake Memphremagog and the petit lac Magog, which is dominated by the Appalachian Mountain chain. Our business was created in 2003 and is the result of two generations with the project of a family-type vineyard of French and Quebec origins. We invite you to take advantage of all the four season activities of this beautiful region while enjoying a tasting and discovering our products. We offer red wine, fortified wine aged in oak barrels, white wine, late-harvest wine, ice and rosé wine. Hope to see you soon!
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Fortified wine aged in oak barrels.
- Sales outlet
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Entirely accessible
- Schedule May to December. January to April, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule July to September: daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. May, June and October to December: Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. January to April : by appointment.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Nations Cup 2014