Ville de Bromont
The city of Bromont offers a 100-km trail network for hiking and horseback riding, running, snowshoeing, mountain biking, hybrid cycling, fat bike, and cycling. Non-motorized use only. Detailed maps are available at the tourist center.
- Departure Different access. Information at tourism office, 15, boulevard de Bromont.
- Number of trails 45
- Total length (km) 100
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Difficulty level: Difficult
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Other services Snowshoe rental at the Bromont tourist information office.
- Gift shop
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) See the map web
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Hiking equipment rental
- Trail patrol
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule Daily, from sunrise to sunset.
- Entrance free
- Detailed rates Voluntary contribution with auto-perception.