Les Amis du Patrimoine de Saint-Venant-de-Paquette
Three kilometres of breathtaking scenery, stone sculptures, and poetry on exhibit in the great outdoors. Public outdoor library. Audio guide tour with or without entertainment for families. Picnic tables. Children's play area. Length for audio guide tour: 2 hrs. 30 min. minimum. Free ice cream after your ride. Onsite: Themed exhibition outdoors and in the art gallery inside.
- Departure Sentier Poétique (Maison de l’Arbre)
- Arrival Sentier Poétique (Maison de l’Arbre)
- Number of trails 1
- Total length (km) 3
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Characteristics 11 poetry sites and audio guide available.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Gift shop
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) www.amisdupatrimoine.qc.ca
- Trail maps available onsite
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Reception and information staff
- Access to drinking water
- First aid
- Restaurant on site
- Accessible telephone
- Washrooms with changing tables
- Detailed schedule Mid-May to mid-June and mid-September to mid-October: weekends only. Mid-June to mid-September: daily, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $10. Student: (12-25 yrs old) : $5. Family with children or students : maximum $20. Audioguide rental : $5.
- Payment options Visa, MasterCard, Debit card, cash