Sentier "Un lac au sommet"
Trail crossing through a mixed forest where visitors will find an interpretive panel to learn about the particular geomorphology of the location (esker). The red suspended bridge crosses the Victoria River and observation point provides an outstanding view of the Jos-Gilbert Lake.
- Departure 130, route 263 South or at the end of the 5e rang South
- Number of trails 1
- Total length (km) 4.2
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Characteristics Suspended bridge
- Children's play area
- Picnic areas
- Downloadable trail map (URL address) Trail map
- Dogs permitted on leash no
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Closed from September 1st to December 1st.
- Closed during hunting season
- Entrance free