Le Domaine Bergeville
Located 2 km from the beautiful North Hatley village, on a picturesque site newly opened to the public, the Domaine Bergerville invites you to discover the potential of Quebec for the making of sparkling wines. Come meet the winemakers, absolute nature, vine and wine lovers. On the Townships Trail? Come take a break at Domaine Bergeville and enjoy the location around Lake Massawippi. Cyclist? Reward yourself for your hard work by relaxing in the gardens of the vineyard while sipping fresh sparkling wine. Take advantage of your visit to order your favorite sparkling wines and have them delivered across the country. The Domaine Bergeville: the only vineyard in Quebec dedicated solely to the production of traditional sparkling wine method, and one of the few vineyards that are certified organic. We look forward to welcoming you and making you discover our white, rosé and red sparkling wines!
- Guided tours
- Other Sparkling wine: white, rosé and red.
- Other Rest area (toilets, water) for cyclists. Wine delivery service.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Schedule Mid-June to mid-October. Off-season, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule Mid-June to Thanksgiving weekend: Wednesday to Sunday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Fall, winter, spring: by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Member of the Route des vins de l'Estrie Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2012 Sparking white wine "Grappe d'or" winner in the Phaneuf wine guide 2015. 2013 Sparking white wine "Grappe d'or" winner in the Phaneuf wine guide 2016.