Le Domaine Bergeville
Located 2 km from the beautiful North Hatley village, the Domaine Bergerville invites you to discover the potential of Quebec for the making of sparkling wines. Come meet the winemakers, absolute nature, vine and wine lovers. Cyclist? Eager to discover the Townships Trail? Stop and visit the gardens at the vineyard and take advantage of your visit to order your favorite sparkling wines and have them delivered across the country. The Domaine Bergeville: the only vineyard in Quebec dedicated solely to the production of traditional sparkling wine method, and one of the few vineyards that are certified organic. We look forward to welcoming you and making you discover our white, rosé and red sparkling wines!
- Guided tours
- Other Sparkling wine: white, rosé and red.
- Other Rest area (toilets, water) for cyclists. Wine delivery service.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Schedule Late June to mid-October. Off-season, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule Late June to Thanksgiving weekend: Wednesday to Sunday and statutory holidays, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Fall, winter, spring: by reservation.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Member of the Route des vins de l'Estrie Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2015 Sparkling pink wine, Silver medal, National Wine Awards of Canada. 2013 Sparking white wine "Grappe d'or" winner in the Phaneuf wine guide 2016. 2012 Sparking white wine "Grappe d'or" winner in the Phaneuf wine guide 2015.