Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science
Located downtown, the Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science presents AlterAnima, an unexpected encounter with animals in their natural state. Terra Mutantès, a multisensory show that makes us discover the transformation of the planet since 400 million years, four temporary exhibitions on various scientific themes and many animated activities for the family. Visits of exhibitions, by reservation, for groups of all ages.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Tourist signs
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Entirely accessible
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year round. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays from Labour Day to June 24.
- Detailed schedule Wed. to Sun., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 24 to Labour Day, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open during statutory holidays and certain school holidays. Closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Consult our Web site.
- Group rates available
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Regional Award Winner - Grands Prix du tourisme Desjardins des Cantons-de-l'Est 2014