- Electric vehicle charging station
- Tourist signs
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Schedule Mid-June to mid-October.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $17. 1st child: $10. Extra child: $8.50.
- Group rates available
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2015 Thea Award "International interactive attraction of the year, limited budget". 2015 Canadian Tourism Awards - finalist. 2015 Numix awards - Grand prix. 2014 winner of Prix Coup d'Éclat by SATQ.
Packages and promotions
Foresta Lumina Package
Enjoy an illuminated night hike with multimedia entertainment at the Coaticook Gorge Park!
Per pers., double occ.
Camping Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
Wooded, calm and enchanting. The Parc de la Gorge campground is the ideal place for your stay in the Coaticook area. Outdoor pool, hiking, small farm, mountain biking, night illuminated...