- Electric vehicle charging station
- Tourist signs
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Schedule Mid-June to mid-October.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $17. 1st child: $10. Extra child: $8.50.
- Group rates available
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2015 Thea Award "International interactive attraction of the year, limited budget". 2015 Canadian Tourism Awards - finalist. 2015 Numix awards - Grand prix. 2014 winner of Prix Coup d'Éclat by SATQ.
Camping Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook (Accommodations / Campgrounds)
Wooded, calm and enchanting. The Parc de la Gorge campground is the ideal place for your stay in the Coaticook area. Outdoor pool, hiking, small farm, mountain biking, night illuminated...