- Open year-round
- Opening days Sunday to Saturday
- Opening hours Saturday to Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Electric vehicule charging station
- Cultural events The Chocolate Museum offers visitors several sculptures and works made of chocolate.
- Tourist signs
- Number of seats (terrace) 76
- Number of seats 50
- Direct payment
- American Express
- Cafés de village
Musée du chocolat (chocolate museum) (Attractions and activities / Museums and interpretation centres)
The Chocolate Museum was founded in 1993. This thematic museum allows visitors to learn about the history of chocolate and see a multitude of features related to chocolate. Presentation...
Musée du chocolat (Attractions and activities / Chocolatiers, Pastry Shops and Bakers)
Our chocolate is made directly on site using imported pure chocolate, known as Valrhona French chocolate. Beautiful presentations of candy or pods of chocolate and beautiful handmade...