For 4 persons
- 240 g of pork blood pudding from Salaisons Théberge
- 250 g of apples sliced in wedges
- 40 ml of apple juice
- 12 slices of parsnip
- Honey to taste
- One pinch of cardamom
- 1 shallot
- 4 dates
1) Slowly cook the apples, shallots with cardamom then add the apple juice. Rise to a boil and blend it.
2) Place two tablespoons of the apple compote in the center of the platter and keep warm.
3) Fry the pork blood pudding with parsnip approximately two minutes on each side.
4) Dress the parsnip first on the compote then add the blood pudding.
5) In your skillet, add honey drippings until caramelized and then coat the plate around the blood pork pudding.