Members of Tourism Eastern Townships enjoy exclusive benefits and services.
- Free listing of your company or organization:
- Eastern Townships Tourist Guide (172 000 copies in French and 68 000 copies in English)
- Web site www.cantonsdelest.com and www.easterntownships.org (including five photos and a 120-word text) (More than 1M unique visitors annually). Possibility of adding more photos and videos.
- Distribution of your brochures at a preferential rate in Infotourist Centres (Montreal, Quebec City and the five border crossing facilities) and in display stands at regional centres (St-Alphonse-de-Granby, Magog, Sherbrooke, Melbourne and Danville)
- Opportunity to participate in promotional and publicity campaigns such the Web site, tourist guide, newsletter, cycling map, road map, snowmobiling map, and discount cards.
- Possibility of advertising in newspapers and magazines within and outside of the province at preferential rates.
- Opportunity to become a Business Club member
- Consultation services / marketing, strategic planning, etc.
- Access to credit-marketing (for lodging members): 20% of lodging tax charged can be invested in your promotional efforts (according to protocol conditions)
- Access to different studies and research conducted by Tourism Eastern Townships
Tourism Eastern Townships also carries out a number of ongoing activities focusing on:
- Regional image: regional brand management
- Internet placement: promotion, newsletter, referencing, etc.
- Strategic marketing planning with specialized companies
For more information:
Tel.: 819-820-2944, ext. 236