- 250 g Caprices des Cantons cheese 9 ounces
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 plum, thinly sliced
- 30 mL sugar 2 tablespoons
- 60 mL liquid honey 1/4 cup
- 15 mL lavender 1 tablespoon
- 125 mL water 1/2 cup
- 60 mL sugar 1/4 cup
- 60 mL green tea leaves 1/4 cup
1) In a non-stick skillet, melt sugar until golden.
2) Combine slices of fruit (apple, pear, and plum). Simmer for approximately 3 minutes, then pour in the tea syrup and cool in the refrigerator.
3) Pour honey and lavender into a microwave safe bowl.
4) Heat for a few moments until the lavender releases its full flavour.
5) Pour water into a saucepan. Add sugar and tea leaves, and heat to a simmer.
6) Strain through a chinois and refrigerate.
7) Cut cheese into 4 equal parts and put into ramekins.
8) Drizzle with lavender honey and warm in a preheated 180°C (350°F) oven for 2 or 3 minutes.